The HBS Club cordially invites you, your family and guests for a tour of the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam on Sunday, April 28.
The Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam is a museum for modern art, contemporary art and design. It is located at the Museum Square. The museum was founded in 1874. The current building was designed by Adriaan Willem Weissman and opened its doors in 1895. Between 2003 and 2012, the building was renovated and a new wing was added. The special exhibition, which the tour will cover, is by Lucy McKenzie.
The program is as follows:
- 14.30: assemble at museum entrance (the regular entrance under the white wing of the museum, not the group entrance)
- 15.00: start tour (1 hour, see below)
- 16.15: drinks in the Conservatorium Hotel bar for those who prefer drinks over staying in the museum after the tour
Tour: We have arranged for 3 private tours with different themes. Please indicate which of the tours you want to join:
- a tour past the highlights in the collection of the museum
- a tour tailored to families with children
- a tour with special emphasis on the museum's architecture
Cost: All fees are payable to the Harvard Business School account 18.104.22.1686
- €25,00 (museum & tour)
- Children between 12 and 18 and for those who have a museum pass: €15,00
- Kids under 12: €7,50
Language: English (and a combination of English & Dutch for the family-tour if required)
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org There's limited capacity. First come first serve. Cancellations are accepted min. 48 hours in advance.