The Wharton Club of Germany & Austria cordially invites you to a two-day conference in Berlin on Transatlantic Relations in Business & Politics. This flagship event will celebrate Wharton’s global reach and strengthen the network of alumni across the Continent.
Full event details and registration information are linked below. We are looking forward to seeing the European alumni community come together in October!
Transatlantic Relations in Business & Politics
October 14 – 15, 2022
Program Speakers & Highlights
· Sigmar Gabriel — Chairman of the Atlantic Bridge (Atlantik-Brücke e.V.) and former German Minister for Foreign Affairs and Vice-Chancellor
· Dr. Manfred Bischoff — Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Mercedes-Benz AG, former Chairman of EADS and Chairman of the Board of Daimler AG
· Simone Menne — President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, Board Member of Deutsche Post and Henkel AG, and former CFO at Lufthansa and Boehringer Ingelheim AG
· Gordon Riske — Chairman of the Board MTU Aero Engines and former CEO of KION
· Venture Capital Panel featuring technology founders and investors Jason Whitmire (BlueYard Capital), Jan Borgstädt (JOIN Capital), and Bernhard Janke (468 Capital).
· Opening Dinner at Berlin’s SoHo House in Berlin-Mitte
· Conference at the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in the former DDR “Staatsratsgebäude”.
· Tour of the Feuerle Collection in Berlin-Kreuzberg, featuring exquisite ancient Chinese and contemporary art in the unusual location of a former WWII bunker.